Using state-of-the-art design concepts and manufacturing techniques, the new microprocessor based MD300 Oxygen Monitor offers unique features that sets this product apart from the competition.
- LCD backlighting for easy viewing in poor light conditions.
- Audible and visual alarms for sensor disconnect.
- Hi and Low alarms. Alarm test.
- Auto diagnostics with error codes to simplify troubleshooting.
- Calibration is made easy with the touch of a key and settings are secured when the lock key is pressed. The low power draw allows for 2000 hours of continuous operation on three AA batteries. Battery test function.
- This model also features the improved R-17D oxygen sensor with two patented improvements that provide enhanced temperature tracking and superior long-term stability and accuracy.
- Constructed of high impact resistant materials, these new instruments provide unparalleled performance under the harshest conditions. Ideally suited for use in mixing panels.
- Built-in V panel mount.
- Signal output: 0-1V DC or RS-232 (2400 Baud rate)